It's a BOY!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

 Is Baby Hatch #3 a BOY or a GIRL????


Every asked me what I thought the gender of the baby was. Since I had been pregnant with both a boy and a girl before everyone figured there was a big difference in pregnancies with different genders. But this pregnancy has been so much different then my first two. My first two were actually very similar, and this one is just completely throwing me off! 

When I was pregnant with Titan I was convinced I was having a girl, wrong. When I was pregnant with Laikynn I was convinced I was having a boy, wrong. With this baby (because I had been SO sick) I figured it was a girl... WRONG!! 

IT'S A BOY!!


Devan and Titan thought it was a boy, while Laikynn and I thought it was a girl! 
We are all SO excited!! (Laikynn was a little bummed!)











Laikynn was a little sad that she wasn't getting a little sister. But she is slowly coming around and excited for another brother! 


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “It's a BOY! ”

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't name him something stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't name him something stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sack and the value point is NOT pack at all...hallelujah!! This pack can absolutely work twofold time as a Diaper sack and only a decent convey all sack!! In no way like getting all the more BANG for your BUCKS!!!Designer Nappy Bags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete