Mommy & Me, Outfit Number Three!

Monday, July 28, 2014

 Laikynn and I have found our new go to shirts. Both tops are perfect for almost any occasion, simple yet fun! We aren't super matchy, matchy with these outfits so it is more ideal for everyday wear with your little!












McKi:
Top: Buckle, in stores.
Jeans: Pac Sun
Necklace: Buckle
Shoes: BB Styled

Laikynn:
Top: Peek
Shorts: Gap
Necklace: J Crew
Shoes: Joyfolie Warning, CUTEST shoe site EVER!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Mommy & Me, Outfit Number Three!”

  1. I have never written a company review in my entire life and feel so strongly about the run around Mommy's Little Sunshine gave me, I have to warn you to STAY AWAY from this company. I ordered a dress and was told it would be shipped as soon as they had received payment confirmation. The next day the money was withdrawn form my account, and over TWO WEEKS went by without a word. I called, left messages with my contact info, emailed, etc with no response. I finally received an email saying it should be shipped soon. Then I received an email from USPS claiming my order had been shipped First Class Priority mail. Four days after not receiving the package I decided to track the USPS tracking number, and find out IT WAS NEVER SHIPPED. The USPS received "pre-shipment information" from this company, which Mommy's Little Sunshine sent to purposefully generate an email to myself stating that my order had been shipped. USPS is still waiting for the package to arrive so they can ship it- 5 days after MLS's email saying it had been shipped. I am cancelling my order and disputing this card. This store may seem like good deals, but buyer beware. I will gladly pay a few extra dollars to actually RECEIVE what Iv'e purchased than use this company ever again.

    ReplyDelete