Family Pictures 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013

 Here are our Family pictures for 2013. We did the whole extended family in the photo shoot but haven't gotten those photos back so here is our family. Once we get the other back I will post them! 

Once again, Shine Photography by Karen did an AMAZING job!!











Here is one of the whole group! 
From left to right:
Hadli, Jess, Whitni (sister), Will (brother), Rick (my dad), Cathy (my step-mom), Matti (sister), Devan, Titan, Me, Laikynn


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Family Pictures 2013”

  1. You all look so beautiful! I said this in an earlier post but I love your hair!
    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! What a beautiful family you have. :)'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and you are sooooo beautiful!!!!! :) I have been following since early 2012 and finally have started one of my own! You and Jessica Garvin are my mom blog idols! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing!!
    http://littleleonardohana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your daughter's outfit! Is it available on your website?

    ReplyDelete