Laikynn turns one!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

This little darling just turned one! I can barley believe it! Where did time go? Seriously? I swear she was a little newborn just yesterday. Now she is all over the place. She is crawling faster than I can run and into everything she sees. She is such a happy baby and so full of energy. It is bitter sweet seeing your little ones grow up. I love seeing them grow into their cute personalities but some times which I could freeze time and keep them little forever! 

We did her big One Year Old Photo shoot! Not many smiles but we did get a few good ones!:)











Then we of course had to do a cake smash! She wasn't too sure about the cake though. She wouldn't really touch it then after putting her hands in it she didn't really love the taste. Maybe it was a little too sweet for her liking? Which is so not like her mama! 









I made her cute little "one" cake banner by taking two kabob sticks and tying some string to both ends, then just super glued on little triangle squares. Easy enough! :)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Laikynn turns one!”

  1. You can't even be upset about the lack of tons of smiles when she's got such a perfect little pout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Be still my heart! The colors! Yellow, teal and coral ... gorgeously stunning and your little one is just picture perfectly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find her little pettiskirt? I have been looking for one exactly like that?!
    katiemckenzie@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete