21 weeks!

Monday, December 5, 2011


How far along?  21 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: about 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I have out grown 3 pairs of my pants, using the belly band for those ones now!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Her swimming around in my belly haha
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: Yep and lots of it!
Food cravings: None right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet:  Yes. Some days she pokes out more than other days I feel like. And it depends on what I wear ha
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Its out now!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, my husband might say there was a mood swing or two in there ha
Looking forward to: Her to start hiccuping, for some reason I love that! ha

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “21 weeks!”

  1. Mikinli, I am fairy health friendly and like to stay fit. I'm about 3 months.....look about what you were at around 3 months. I have a fitness/question for you: My docs have 50-50 about propels, powerade zero and its safety to my baby. I LOVE these products and can't seem to kick them. I'm obsessed. Do you drink those? Did you with your past boy? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete