Excitement.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

If I haven't said it before, I LOVE Pinterest!

I am glad I am already pregnant because if I wasn't, going on this site would make me so baby hungry! It is making me barley even be able to wait the next 5 months! 

I am more than excited for my baby girl to get here! Newborns are the most precious things ever! I even think that their cry is the sweetest thing (ha I know, ask me that in about 8 months when I haven't slept in days)!



 


And I would be lying if I didn't say how excited I am to get her all dressed up in pink and ruffles!








 I am also SO excited for Titan to be a big brother! I know he is going to be so sweet with her all her life, because after all that's what big brothers are for!





And I can't wait to teach her everything she needs to know.





Of course, she will be daddy's little girl.

(Oh, and I am so excited to put her in dance might I add! ha)





I am just so excited to have our baby girl here!! She is already SO loved! 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Excitement.”

  1. This last picture is just precious! I am also a follower of Pinterest, which brought me to your blog. Congrats on your baby girl. I can only imagine how excited you are now. :)

    ReplyDelete