Week: 17

Monday, October 31, 2011


How far along? 17 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Stretch marks? Luckily, no. I am hoping since I didn't get any with the last pregnancy that I won't with this one.

Sleep:
Still great!
Best moment this week: That I found out I am having a BABY GIRL!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.

Movement:
Pretty sure I felt her squirming around.
Food cravings: Still mash potatoes, anything home-baked or in other words "real food" ha!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Um sometimes doing dishes, I can smell VERY good. Which is not a good thing.
Have you started to show yet:  My sister came over this weekend and said she could see my belly getting bigger!
Gender: 95% GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? My belly button is so odd right now, its like half in half out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO HAPPY! I AM HAVING A BABY GIRL!! :)

Looking forward to: Feeling her move more and having Devan be able to feel her kick!


Also since we found out that we were having a girl, we decided to do a little shopping. I actually sold all of Titan's baby stuff right after he grew out of it so sadly we have to start from scratch on EVERYTHING! But I can't complain too much cause baby shopping is SO much fun! Devan and I went to baby's"r"us this weekend and got a new car seat and swing. We got them both in tan or black so that we can use them for future kids not matter which gender they are. Then we picked out a new crib! I was super disappointed when they told us the one we wanted was out of stock but since we have another 5 months to go I figured I can wait a few weeks until they get more in!

Oh and the best part! We went shopping for clothes!! We picked out 4 or 5 new little outfits for her! And since there is a chance I could have her the end of March I figured it might be a little cold the first month or two of her life so we decided to get her some little UGG boots! 

CUTEST THINGS EVER!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply